Monday, August 31, 2009

Nicki Smith Photography

Nicki Smith is "a child of God, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, and cancer survivor." But unlike most people, she is grateful for her setbacks because they have made her who she is. And just who is she?

Nicki Smith's website answers that question:

I am a child of God, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, and cancer survivor. I have been through quite a bit in my life, but I am grateful for all of it. Because if I hadn’t gone through it, I wouldn’t be the person I am today. I like to think that my experiences have given me a different outlook on life than most. I notice the little things…a child’s thoughtful glance, the way a mom squeezes her husband’s hand a little tighter as she watches her child laugh, the silly faces that the parent never wants to forget, the details of newborn toes. These are all moments that I strive to capture and preserve to look back on for many years to come. Choosing a photographer is an important decision. Every photographer sees things a little differently. So, if you think I would be a good match for your family, I invite you to call me. I would love to meet you and capture these moments for you.

http://www.nickismithphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment