Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Pink Post

Yesterday I bought a pair of Pink headphones. I think I'm having a mid-life crisis. I'll be 39 in October and I have never gone through a "pink" phase. I had a "black" phase where all I wore and all I thought was BLACK. I thought about death and I thought about getting sucked into a black hole and never coming back to earth.

But no more. Now I'm thinking pink. Is it the drugs? (The legal ones my psychiatrist has me on.) I've been taking Lamictal and Trileptal for about a month now and I've stopped crying at the drop of a hat and I sleep like a bear in a coma.

I've started working on my book- The Quest of Aleister Rabbit - again. I'm having a lot of fun with it. Because I have to be addicted to something.

Ray Bradbury said to "Stay drunk on writing so reality does not destroy you."

Yeah, reality is a Mother F*&%*R.

No comments:

Post a Comment